Natural Teak Veneer Plywood
These plywood veneers are bonded with melamine formaldehyde resin for better bonding and shine and stain free surfaces. These are made by our experienced professionals using qualitative wood and finely polished so as to ensure their eye-caching surface finish. To suit clients' variegated requirements, these plywood are offered in different patterns, designs, colors and dimensions. Owing to their alluring surface finish and smooth texture, offered Natural Teak Plywood are widely used in hotels, restaurants, government buildings and other structures to enhance the beauty of interiors.
The understated style and elegance of teak veneers has made them very popular with interior designers all over the world.
WHY TO BUY GURJAN PLYWOOD
- Highly Durable product
- Different pattern, design and colors
- Smooth texture
- Competitive price
- Used in every office and house
- Quality Products
- 1/8″ – Teak, 1 face 4′ x 8′ (3mm)
- 1/4″ – Teak, 1 face or 2 face 4′ x 8′ (6mm)
- 1/4″ – Teak, 1 face or 2 face 4′ x 10′ (6mm) [Special order]
- 3/8″ – Teak, 1 face or 2 face 4′ x 8′ (9mm)
- 1/2″ – Teak, 1 face or 2 face 4′ x 8′ (12mm)
- 3/4″ – Teak, 1 face or 2 face 4′ x 8′ (18mm)